Indian BBQ Chicken. This video is a demonstration on barbecuing spicy chicken with Indian spices. I did not make the music, all rights goes to the creator of the. We used boneless skinless chicken breasts in this Indian-Style BBQ Chicken recipe, but try this marinade on pork tenderloin, steak or jumbo shrimp.
BBQ tandoori chicken is as close as you will get to real Indian chicken cooked in a tandoor, the fiercely hot temperatures are the secret! Indian BBQ Chicken Video Recipe – Cooking Videos in Urdu. انڈین باربی کیو چکن کی ویڈیو ترکیب۔ کھانا پکانے کی ویڈیو تراکیب. Today's recipe is a tale of two chickens. You can have Indian BBQ Chicken using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian BBQ Chicken
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of medium onion, finely diced.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- You need 1 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Tamarind paste.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsulphered molasses.
- Prepare pinch of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of whole grain mustard or mustard powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 of salt and ground black pepper.
- It’s 4 of / 6 ounce boneless chicken breast halves (with or without skin, I prefer with).
I had two whole This is definitely not boring BBQ chicken! It is simply one of the most flavourful things I have ever cooked. Rethink your definition of indian food. Deep-fried and boneless chicken pieces with chilies, garnished with onions and lemon.
Indian BBQ Chicken instructions
- In a skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of oil. Add the onion and cook over moderate heat until translucent, 4 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant. Add the ketchup, vinegar, tamarind paste, molasses, sugar, mustard and cayenne and simmer over low heat, stirring, until reduced to 1 3/4 cups, 5 minutes. Stir in the garam masala and season with salt and pepper..
- Light a grill or broiler. Rub the chicken with oil and season with salt. Grill over moderately high heat, turning once, until almost cooked, about 7 minutes. Brush with the sauce and grill over low heat, brushing and turning, until glazed, 4 minutes. Serve with jasmine rice..
Put away the takeout menu and prepare our Indian Tandoori BBQ Chicken at home! Just mix, marinate and grill – yes, it really is as easy as that to make tandoori BBQ chicken. Squeeze a little lemon juice over the grilled/barbecued chicken drumsticks. Garnish with green chillies and cashewnuts. Spice up your garden barbecue with our Indian BBQ recipes for tandoori chicken, seekh kebabs and lots more.