Super easy sweet potato stick, oven. Peel the potatoes and cut them into french fried sized sticks out into a bag.. Peel the sweet potato (optional) and cut it into sticks. Place the sweet potato sticks and the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and mix them until well combined.
Looking for an easy way to cut sweet potatoes into fries? You've come to the right place. In this video, I'll show you two methods to do so – one easy and one a bit more advanced. You can cook Super easy sweet potato stick, oven using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super easy sweet potato stick, oven
- You need 3 of large sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.. If you need a quick, easy and healthy side dish look no further than these Roasted Sweet Potatoes! Seasoned, crispy and tender sweet potatoes are probably one of my most favorite weeknight side dishes.
Super easy sweet potato stick, oven instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into french fried sized sticks out into a bag..
- Add salt, pepper, and oil shake it well coating all the sticks well.
- Use nonstick spray on a foiled lined pan. Spread the sticks out evenly on foil.
- Bake in oven 30 minutes or till done. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
I like to season them with smoked paprika, but you can easily switch up the seasonings to change the flavor. Put an oven-proof cooling rack in the lower third of your oven. Wash (don't peel the skin off!) and prick your sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Optionally grease your skillet with a little olive oil. Put your sweet potatoes in the skillet and your skillet in the oven.