Dill pickle chicken sandwiches.
You can cook Dill pickle chicken sandwiches using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dill pickle chicken sandwiches
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 3 medium of kosher pickles.
- It’s 2/3 cup of pickle juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- You need pinch of dill weed.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s of chicken.
- It’s 3 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sr flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare 1 of enough oil to deep fry with.
- Prepare of bread.
- You need 6 slice of bread.
- You need 3 tsp of mayonnaise.
Dill pickle chicken sandwiches instructions
- Heat oil in a fryer and add pickle juice to a pan.
- Slice the chicken about half inch thick 13mm.
- Flour mixture is the flour, paprika, pepper, salt and garlic mixed together.
- Boil the chicken in pickle juice when done add to flour mixture.
- Coat well deep fry till its done the flour will be golden brown on outside crunchy too.
- Pickle sauce is pickle juice you cooked the chicken in grate the pickles and add, then add dill, salt, sugar water these two pictures are the same first one is aviary the second is my tablet editing.
- Bring to a boil mix the 2 tablespoons of water and cornstarch together pour in boiling sauce to thicken.
- Add to chicken amd bread hope you enjoy.