Sweet and sour rib meat from the oven. Baste or "rotate" the ribs during cooking to make sure all of them get a nice coating of the sauce. Place ribs on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, brown sugar, cornstarch, ketchup, vinegar and water until smooth.
Some say rice and this sauce is their favorite food! Sweet and Sour Braised Beef Short Ribs are easy to prepare and delightfully indulgent! I'm a huge fan of sweet and sour. You can have Sweet and sour rib meat from the oven using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour rib meat from the oven
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ribs◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1-3/4 pounds of boneless rib meat.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆sauce◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 18 ounces of apricot preserves.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ vegetables◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 24 ounces of broccoli and cauliflower.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
That's probably why we order Chinese food at least once a month. Chinese food has such a wonderful selection of sweet and sour dishes. Fill a large stockpot with water and bring to a boil. Add the ribs, garlic cloves and bay leaf.
Sweet and sour rib meat from the oven step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Melt butter.
- Add apricot preserves and blend it in.
- Add ketchup and blend it in.
- In a baking pan add the pork and salt the pork. Add broccoli and cauliflower and salt..
- Pour the sauce on top of the pork. Bake in oven 40 minutes..
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix together ketchup, sweet chili sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, sesame seed oil, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce until well combined. This amazing beef short ribs recipe is so easy to make with a couple of off-the-shelf additions. The honey-chili sauce combination is wonderful. Of course, everything tastes better with the addition of a few cloves of garlic!