Cucumbers and Sweet Red Pepper Pickles.
You can cook Cucumbers and Sweet Red Pepper Pickles using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumbers and Sweet Red Pepper Pickles
- It’s 2 of cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 of sweet red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
Cucumbers and Sweet Red Pepper Pickles instructions
- Put vinegar, water, sugar, salt, bay leaf, pepper and garlic into a pot. Heat until boiling then turn off heat and leave to cool..
- Chop the cucumbers and paprika to about 3 cm pieces. Softly massage them with a teaspoon salt. Let sit for 10 minutes. If water comes out from vegetables, pat with a paper towel..
- Put the vegetables into a container with lid and pour in with the cooled liquid and close the lid. Keep in a refrigerator overnight. Now and again turn the container upside down in order to soak all the vegetables in the liquid..