Grilled Citrus herb shrimp.
You can have Grilled Citrus herb shrimp using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Citrus herb shrimp
- It’s of lbs. Raw shrimp.
- Prepare of fresh parsley.
- You need of fresh rosemary.
- It’s of fresh cilantro.
- It’s of fresh basil.
- You need of fresh thyme.
- It’s of orange zest.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of orange juice.
- It’s of honey.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Skewers.
Grilled Citrus herb shrimp instructions
- Mix all ingredients together except shrimp..
- Devine and take shells off shrimp..
- Put shrimp in a bag and marinade with sauce for 1-3 hours. No longer since marinade has citrus it will start to cook the shrimp..
- While marinading shrimp let the skewers soak, if using wooden skewers. (if using metal skip this step.).
- Take shrimp out of fridge and put about 5 or 6 shrimp on each skewer..
- Grill about 3-5 mintues on each side, or until shrimp turns pink..
- Enjoy over rice, in a tortilla, or simply right off the skewer..