Chocolate Chip Cookies for Valentine's Day.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies for Valentine's Day using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies for Valentine's Day
- Prepare 80 grams of Margarine or butter.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg (medium).
- You need 2/3 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 50 grams of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 130 grams of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★Baking powder.
- Prepare 10 grams of ★Powdered cocoa.
Chocolate Chip Cookies for Valentine's Day instructions
- Cream the margarine in a bowl with a whisk. Divide the sugar into 2~3 portions and add one portion at a time, mixing well with each addition..
- Divide the egg into 2~3 portions and add one portion at a time, whisking well with each addition. Mix in the milk..
- Sift in the ★ dry ingredients and use a wooden spatula to fold it in until the dough is crumbly..
- Add the chocolate chips and mix together (use a wooden spatula to push them in and bring it together into a smooth dough)..
- Line a baking sheet with kitchen parchment paper and use a fork to put the dough on the paper. Leave spaces between each lump of dough. Press down on the tops of the dough with a fork to shape..
- Put into an oven preheated to 170℃ and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on racks..
- Oatmeal Cookies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152909-simple-oatmeal-cookies.
- Banana Chocolate Cookies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154273-chocolate-and-banana-chip-cookies.
- Banana Chocolate Muffins https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143309-delicately-sweet-chocolate-banana-muffins.
- Coffee Flavored Chocolate TrufflesTiramisu https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143326-not-too-sweet-coffee-flavored-truffles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143361-rich-tiramisu-with-cream-cheese.
- Chocolate Mousse https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143320-rich-chocolate-mousse.
- Rich Chocolate Truffles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143340-for-valentines-day-rich-truffles.