sugar free healthy chocolates. How to make sugar free matcha chocolates: All you need to do is get hold of some cacao butter – and some matcha tea powder, of course. After making these healthy chocolate chip cookies, they were all I could think about, and I knew I'd have to share the recipe immediately with all of you. They can also be refined-sugar-free if you wish.
Yes, there is healthy chocolate you can eat without the guilt. These dark bars are delicious, full of antioxidants, and won't give you a sugar rush. As if the thought of savoring a square (or a whole bar) of dark chocolate wasn't enticing enough, dark chocolate's health claims are pretty appealing too. You can cook sugar free healthy chocolates using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sugar free healthy chocolates
- You need 1/2 cup of organic cacao powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pure maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of cold pressed virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure almond butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of vanilla seeds.
So this week, I baked a batch of these Healthy Sugar-Free Fudgy Dark Chocolate Brownies to satisfy my dark chocolate cravings instead. To make these healthy brownies, you'll start with white whole wheat flour (like this!) and unsweetened cocoa powder (like this!). The Inspiration for Keto-Friendly, Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate. This recipe is based off of a recipe my mother would make years ago if we happened to Welcome to our site!
sugar free healthy chocolates step by step
- warm teaspoon of virgin coconut oil until liquid & add maple syrup (be modest & add to taste at the end).
- mix pure cacao powder into maple & coconut oil liquid well….add cacao powder until the mix begins to thicken (& is not liquid like)..
- add vanilla seeds to taste (don't use vanilla flavour or syrup – only use pure vanilla pod seeds or it defeats the point of this healthy treat….the same is true for the coconut oil, it MUST be VIRGIN COCONUT OIL).
- Add the 2 teaspoon of pure almond butter (again,use one with nothing but blended almonds! or make it yourself. I use meridian organic pure almond oil)..
- mix together until it is forming a dough like texture. Then take small balls and roll them & put into a lidded box. Do this for the rest of the mix & put in the fridge. What you'll have in about 45mins is a unique delicious truffle like chocolate that has NO sugar & GOOD fats (virgin coconut oil benefits..Google it!) It's a delicious chocci substitute for special diet needs or weight loss or general health. Try them!.
We're a mother and daughter team commited to making it easier for everyone to live a healthy lifestyle. We know how hard it can. A delicious recipe from my cookbook Healthy Baking. This is a superfood chocolate treat that will satisfy that craving and be good for your health! Both my Dark and Mylk Naked Chocolat drinks are dairy-free, sugar-free and as clean as nature intended – the way chocolate is supposed to be.