Double Bean and Beef Soup.
You can have Double Bean and Beef Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double Bean and Beef Soup
- You need 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- You need 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- You need 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- It’s To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
Double Bean and Beef Soup instructions
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.