Pepperoni Pizza Crostini. Some guests might prefer a plain, cheese-topped appetizer. Prepare some of your crostini with a simple garlic and Parmesan cheese topping. Great recipe for Pepperoni Pizza Crostini.
Makes a great snack or appetizer for a party. Place the bread slices on a baking sheet. Pizza Mini pizzas topped with mini pepperoni = WIN. You can have Pepperoni Pizza Crostini using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Crostini
- You need of Main Dish.
- You need 1 loaf of French bread.
- Prepare 1 of marinara sauce (no chunks).
- It’s 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of pepperoni.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
Spoon marinara onto bread, top with shredded mozzarella and mini pepperoni, sprinkle with dried parsley, and bake until bubbly. A hearty combination of fresh sausage, meatballs, pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, onions, extra cheese, black olives and tomato sauce. Out with the glug of Italian salad dressing and in with a helping of basil pesto, out with the handfuls of mozzarella and in with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese on top. Toasted White Hot Chocolate Starbucks Copycat Raspberry White Hot Chocolate Here are three quick and easy crostini for any party or occasion, although especially nice over the holidays.
Pepperoni Pizza Crostini instructions
- Slice bread for as many crostini you want. I usually do 5 per person..
- Pour olive oil in a dish. Add salt, pepper and parmesan cheese. Take a basting brush and brush both sides of the bread slices..
- Set oven to 350°F. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove and turn. Add marinara sauce, 2 slices of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Cook an additional 5 to 7 minutes. Enjoy!.
Click here for crostini recipes: https://www.me. . meatballs, pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, onions, extra cheese, black olives and tomato sauce (anchovies available by request only). Top with the pizza sauce and sprinkle with oregano. Top with the olives, pepperoni and Frigo® Part-Skim or Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese. Serve with crostini, bread sticks or garlic bread.