Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake. This Keto Chicken and kimchi rice bake is a one-pot recipe for a quick low-carb Korean style rice bake. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan. Prepare the unbaked casserole up to a day in advance, and keep in the refrigerator.
One Pan Chicken Casserole.. . the yummy sauce poured over chicken & the " rice" was just really good! You can prepare this casserole the day ahead. Loosely cover the assembled dish and refrigerate until ready to bake. You can have Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake
- Prepare 1 of small head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken cooked and chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of kimchi chopped, or to taste.
- You need 2/3 cup of juice from kimchi jar or to taste.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese divided, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 of green onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onion thinly sliced to garnish (optional).
Change it up by adding some broccoli or cooking it in individual baking dishes. This casserole makes a tasty welcoming gift. Enough with the boring and repetitive weeknight dinners already! This Instant Pot Korean Kimchi Chicken is a quick ticket to rich, exotic flavor.
Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake step by step
- Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Transfer it to a large microwavable bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes..
- In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside..
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in chicken, kimchi, kimchi juice, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, and large green onion pieces. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan..
- Put the cake pan in the fryer basket and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 4 minutes. Then, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top and air fry again at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts..
Guaranteed to perk up your taste buds! I love kimchi-based soups so when I saw this Jamie Oliver's recipe, I knew I wanted to try it. Of course, I adapted it to be easy. Cheesy Chicken Cauliflower Rice is prepared with leftover (or rotisserie) chicken and cauliflower rice with a delicious cream cheese sauce. We will start with ricing the cauliflower first; place cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse several times until the cauliflower begins to resemble rice-like grains.