Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian). I either ordered a turkey and cream cheese bagel sandwich with my veggies of choice for the day OR a scrambled egg bagel sandwich. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Great recipe for Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian). better than fast food , that's for sure and cheaper too.
I even put a different kind of cheese in the eggs , that's why I. Add the bacon and fry until crisp. While the bacon cooks, heat a skillet, and add the butter. You can have Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian) using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian)
- It’s of Bacon or sausage patties or steak.
- It’s of Eggs.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s of Jelly optional.
Carefully crack both eggs into the skillet. When the whites begin to set, puncture both the yolks. Top one of the eggs with cheese and bacon. Place the remaining egg, yolk-side down, on top of the bacon.
Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian) step by step
- Cook bacon, I use the microwave or whatever meat you choose.
- Toast bagels, I used a toaster oven.
- Make an omelette or however you like your eggs.
- Put it all together add jelly or jam.
- Notes- this can be a dry sandwich, the jelly helps, or a breakfast sauce. Would like to see what you guys come up with leave me cooksnap, make it your own….
- Vegetarian style.
Transfer the eggs onto one half of the toasted. Breakfast bagel sandwiches are one of those foods we probably don't deserve, but it's best not to think too hard about it. Layer the cheese and the bacon on top of one the eggs and, using a spatula, flip the other egg on top of the bacon. Cook for a few extra seconds for the cheese to melt. Once the cheese has melted, transfer the eggs to the bagel bottom and top with the bagel top.