Parveen’s vegan lemon lentil pasta. Lemon Lentil Parsley Salad – Simple, healthy and tasty vegan mezze side salad with protein and fiber. Lentils have recently experienced a surge in popularity, particularly in vegan dishes. With all the "lentil hoopla," you would think they're the newest superfood discovered in the Brazilian rainforest.
The lemon pasta sauce is actually kind of a spin-off of the sauce I used for my vegan gnocchi with spinach and tomatoes, which are super popular. I changed some of the ingredients and added fresh lemon juice and lemon zest, but the base is pretty much the same. In large saucepot, heat oil over medium-high heat. You can cook Parveen’s vegan lemon lentil pasta using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parveen’s vegan lemon lentil pasta
- It’s 2 (8 ounce) of boxes red lentil pasta.
- It’s 2 of squeezed lemons.
- It’s 1 of peeled garlic 🧄 head.
- You need 4 tablespoons of vegan butter.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast.
- It’s 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk.
- You need 4 cups of spinach frozen.
- It’s 2 of medium size tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Basil and season.
- You need of Onion powder.
Add mushrooms, garlic, carrot, bell pepper and onion. When I heard Modern Tables Meals was looking for vegetarian dishes for Meatless Monday's Virtual Pasta Party, I was all in!. I mean, what's not to love about a protein-packed gluten-free pasta made from lentils? Season with salt, oregano and basil.
Parveen’s vegan lemon lentil pasta instructions
- Boil water then cook pasta 9-10 minutes.
- Melt butter and sauté chopped garlic in separate pan.
- Add chilli powder.
- Add seasonings.
- Add vegetable broth and lemon juice.
- Add almond milk.
- Add spinach.
- Add chopped tomatoes.
- Strain pasta.
- Mix together.
- 😉 Enjoy.
Halfway through, check on the pasta and stir. Just before serving, squeeze lemon juice on the pasta and stir through. Easy vegetarian breakfast recipes your whole family will love, from the award-winning Love and Lemons blog! My name is Michaela, but most people call me Ela. I am the food stylist, recipe creator, photographer and writer for ElaVegan.com.