Air Fried Button Mushrooms. These air fried button mushrooms are quick and simple to make. And when they are paired with ranch dressing, irresistible!!. Flip the mush rooms and spray some oil again.
Overall, it's a quick and easy way to cook air fried mushrooms in the air fryer without a lot of fuss. The clean up is easy and after just a few minutes of cooking, these air fried mushrooms come out perfect. So here is the recipe for easy air fried garlic mushrooms. You can have Air Fried Button Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fried Button Mushrooms
- You need 8-10 of medium button mushrooms, wiped clean and quartered.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Ranch dressing (optional).
These simple rosemary and soy mushrooms are perfect to go on toasted bread with avocado, or to be served as a part of a buddha bowl, or just as a side dish with any meal. To make these mushrooms you will need: Mushrooms – use white button mushrooms or chestnut mushrooms. Vegetable oil – I used canola. Here's all our —-> BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES Buy our -> Air fryer eCookbooks here!
Air Fried Button Mushrooms step by step
- Put all the dry ingredients in a large Ziploc bag and shake well..
- Dip the mushroom pieces in the egg then drop them into the Ziploc bag. Shake the bag to coat the mushroom pieces with bread crumb mixture..
- Shake off excess bread crumbs from the mushroom and place them in the fryer basket. Spray some oil onto the mushrooms and air fry at 400F (200C) for about 3 minutes. Flip the mush rooms and spray some oil again. Air fry at 400F (200C) for another 2-3 minutes..
If you're a mushroom lover you will really enjoy this easy air fryer mushrooms recipe with garlic. Overall, it's a quick and easy way to cook air fried mushrooms in the air fryer without a lot of fuss. The clean up is easy and after just a few minutes of cooking, these air. Air Fried Mushrooms, ready to eat Fried Mushrooms. I admit it, fried mushrooms are a weakness of mine (we love mushrooms in our house in general).