You can cook Egg Korma using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Korma
- It’s 2 of eggs, boiled, peeled & pricked with a fork.
- It’s 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 " of ginger.
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of green chilies.
- Prepare 8-10 of cashew nuts, soaked for 30 minutes.
- You need 2 tbsp. of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of ghee.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamoms.
- You need 3-4 of cloves.
- You need 1 tsp. of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- It’s pinch of nutmeg powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp. of cream.
- You need 1 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp. of kasuri methi, crushed.
Egg Korma instructions
- Grind cashew, onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and green chilies into a smooth paste. Keep aside..
- Heat oil and ghee in a pan. Saute the boiled eggs till light brown in colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Temper with cumin seeds, cinnamon, cardamoms and cloves. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add all the dry spices and stir fry for a few seconds more. Add the ground paste and cook, covered for 4-5 minutes on a low flame..
- Add the kasuri methi, salt and nutmeg powder. Stir fry till the oil separates. Add the cream and mix well..
- Add 1 cup water and the fried eggs. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes. Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves..
- Give it a stir and transfer to a serving plate. Serve as a side dish with any form of rice or Indian bread..