Mutton keema biriyani. Learn how to make Keema Biryani with Chef Smita Deo on Get Curried. Chef Smita gives your favorite Mutton Keema a twist by making this flavorful rice. Mutton keema biryani recipe is fairly simple compared to the other biryani recipes like the mutton biryani or the chicken biryani.
Biryani is a dish that nobody can ever resist. Be it a dinner party or any celebratory. Hyderabadi mutton biryani or kacha gosht ki biryani is a traditional style of making the biryani by cooking the raw meat with spices for a couple of. You can have Mutton keema biriyani using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mutton keema biriyani
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of basmati rice, soaked for 15-30 minutes.
- You need 2 tbs of oil of choice.
- Prepare 4 of whole cloves.
- You need 5 of cardamom pods.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 kg of ground meat of choice.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 5 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbs of minced ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper or green chilli, minced, adjust to taste.
- You need 3 tbs of coriander powder.
- You need 2 tbs of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopper mint leaf.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1/2 tbs of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbs of garam masala.
- It’s 2 tbs of paprika.
Easy recipe for Chicken Keema Biryani made with minced chicken and seeraga samba rice. Recipe with step by step pictures and Video. Here is the video of the recipe. Ücretsiz. Our app consists of all these Mutton Keema Biryani Recipes: MUTTON KEEMA BIRYANI, Keema Biryani, keema pulao, SPICY MUTTON KEEMA BIRYANI.
Mutton keema biriyani instructions
- Soak the basmati rice in cold water for 15-30 minutes. Drain and rinse it..
- Add the oil to the pot. Allow the oil a minute to heat up, then add the whole spices to the pot and give them a stir. Once the spices begin to sizzle, add the ground meat, onions, garlic, ginger, pepper and cook until the meat is mostly browned..
- Add the ground spices, mix well, then add the tomatoes and cook for 5-6 minutes till they are soft..
- Put the rice on top of the meat (do not mix) then pour water on top. Sprinkle half the coriander and mint leaf on top of the rice..
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve and cook for 6 minutes at high pressure. Naturally release pressure for 10 minutes. Open the valve to release any remaining pressure..
- Remove whole spices and sprinkle with remaining mint and coriander leaf..
Mutton Biryani – Kerala Style Meen/Fish Biryani. How to cook Mutton Kheema-Keema Masala : Heat a ghee/oil in the frying pan and add finely chopped ginger – garlic and saute till fragrant. Keema Biryani – Rice and keema are arranged in layers and then cooked over low flame for the Keema or mutton (lamb) mince cooked with exotic spices works a treat in helping to keep the rice. More Mutton recipes, Mutton Korma Mutton Curry Easy Mutton Biryani Keema recipe. Drain any excess moisture from the keema before proceeding.