Chicken satay with spicy garlic sauce. These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. And if they did, that would be okay. Because this peanut-lime sauce will make anything and Chili garlic sauce is very similar to sambal oelek, but with garlic and a super secret garlic seasoning.
These flavorful chicken skewers are marinated in coconut milk and spices, then grilled and served with a delicious spicy peanut sauce for dipping. Marinated Thai chicken satay skewers – tender and juicy, with a lightly charred finish – served with a spicy peanut sauce. Even with a bit of marinating time The satay peanut sauce has a few special additions for a spicy creamy finish you'll love! You can have Chicken satay with spicy garlic sauce using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken satay with spicy garlic sauce
- It’s 300 g of chicken (boneless small pieces).
- It’s 1 cup of cube capsicum.
- It’s 1 cup of cube tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of cube onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need of For batter , ,.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s of For sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 6/7 of wooden skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
What is it about peanut butter that makes it taste so. Satay Sauce- Heat oils in small saucepan, add onion, garlic, ginger and saute over med heat until softened. Add vinegar, sugar and continue to cook until sugar Thread chicken onto skewers and arrange on baking sheets. Thai Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce!
Chicken satay with spicy garlic sauce instructions
- In a mixing bowl place the chicken add lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, salt,chilli powder and marinate for 2 hours and refrigerate..
- Take chicken and vegetable. Thread marinate chicken and vegies one by one onto skewers. Make batter..
- Take a pan and heat oil. Deep skewers in batter and fry in medium flame. Turns it well and cook for 5 minutes. Take a pan and add oil add chopped garlic and saute until it turns golden brown and add all sauces. Add skewers and mix well last add lemon juice..
The spicy peanut sauce is rich and creamy with a pop of heat from the chile-garlic sauce. It's perfect for dipping Thai satay… and for dipping your fingers. Chicken Satay should be a staple in your kitchen with its juicy, marinated skewered chicken layered with flavor This fabulous chicken satay marinade starts with a base of soy sauce and is infused with fish garlic: I also used garlic powder for the same reasons as the ginger. We even saw turtle satay on a menu in Bali. Chicken satay with peanut sauce may seem like an exotic Thai dish, but it's really just a simple mix of a few ingredients for the chicken marinade, with those same ingredients showing up in the Serve the chicken and sauce together with some spicy pickles for a unique appetizer at your next cookout.