Ham and pickle Hors D'oeuvre.
You can have Ham and pickle Hors D'oeuvre using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and pickle Hors D'oeuvre
- You need 1 packages of Ham lunch meat, rectangle shape.
- You need 1 packages of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Dill pickle spears..
- Prepare of Tooth picks – plan 4 per pickle.
Ham and pickle Hors D'oeuvre instructions
- Place ham slices between sheets of paper towel to absorb excess moisture. I do 6 at a time..
- Set the same number of pickles on paper towels also to absorb excess moisture..
- Take one slice of ham and spread a thin even layer of cream cheese over entire surface..
- Lay one pickle spear at one end of the ham and roll the pickle in the ham. Keep it as tight as you can..
- Secure the ham with toothpicks evenly spaced along the roll. I usually use 4picks per pickle..
- Using a sharp knife cut between each toothpick, separating the bites..
- Arrange on a pretty platter and you're ready to serve..