Whole Pickles with onions.
You can have Whole Pickles with onions using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Pickles with onions
- Prepare 14 medium of pickling cucumbers.
- It’s 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/3 cup of kosher salt.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard seed.
- You need 1/4 cup of dehydrated onion.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of garlic cloves.
Whole Pickles with onions instructions
- Wash the cucumbers.
- Slice the garlic..
- Boil the vinegar and water.
- To a 46 ounce jar add dehydrated onions, cucumbers, salt, turmeric, mustard seed, and bay leaf. Pour hot vinegar solution over the cucumbers..
- Put lid over the jar as it cools it will cause a suction and seal. Let sit 2 weeks. Refrigerate after opening will keep as long as regular pickles..