Quick Oven Chicken. If you love takeout fried chicken, you'll love this mess-free recipe that's a crispy, oven-baked alternative. The secret to this baked chicken recipe is adding the chicken to a baking dish that's already hot. This ensures the chicken starts cooking immediately and helps create a crispy, crackly skin that's even better than your takeout favorite.
Heat an oven-safe soup pot or Dutch oven over medium high. Add oil, carrots, onions and celery to pan. Win the race against the dinner clock with these super-quick and easy chicken recipes. You can have Quick Oven Chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Oven Chicken
- You need 1 package of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of ground Pepper (mixed blend).
- You need 3 tablespoons of Mrs. Dash Garlic and herb seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of Mild or Medium Salsa.
Pour off some of the frying oil and butter ontop of the chicken and potatoes. Pineapple juice, rice vinegar, brown sugar, and soy sauce is all it takes to create the sweet-and-sour chicken of your takeout dreams. Marinate diced chicken breasts in it, stir-fry, and serve over cooked rice for a quick weeknight meal that's just as fast as ordering in. Get the recipe: Sweet-and-Sour Marinade Dip the skinless chicken pieces in the melted butter/margarine.
Quick Oven Chicken step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cover an oven safe deep dish in tin foil and spray it with cooking spray. Wrap chicken breast in paper towel for a few minutes to absorb any juices and preservatives off of the chicken..
- Sprinkle your seasonings directly onto the tinfoil covered dish (so it will cook onto the bottom of the chicken) and put your chicken over top. Do another once over with the seasoning on top of the chicken then add another sheet of tin foil over top..
- Once oven has come up to temp add your covered chicken dish into the oven. Cook covered for 35 minutes..
- After 35 minutes, remove the dish from the over and take off the top layer of tinfoil. Pour your salsa over top of the chicken, use a fork to grab large chunks to put on top of the chicken. Put back into the oven uncovered for another 35 minutes..
- Once chicken has finished cooking, remove it from the oven and put the top sheet of foil back on. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving or cutting into and enjoy!.
Coat with the crushed salted cracker crumbs. Mix Bisquick, salt, pepper, paprika in a bag. Melt butter in a shallow baking pan. Shake the chicken pieces in the dry mixture and place the chicken skin side down in the buttered pan. Your oven is about to take chicken from meh to MIND-BLOWING.