Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies. Fresh veggies are always preferred, but frozen are more. Chop up all of your vegetables. While steak is cooking, melt butter and pour over top of vegetables in a microwave safe steaming bowl.
If you were to order something like this at the restaurant, it can get ridiculously expensive. Little that we know, is how simple preparing good steak at home can be. In a large bowl add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and salt and pepper. You can have Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies
- It’s 12 oz. of beef loin steak (new York strip).
- It’s 1/4 head of broccoli.
- You need 1/4 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Cajun Seasoning or:.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated. The Best Oven Baked Steak With Vegetables Recipes on Yummly Loaded Potato Slices, Oven Baked Smothered Cube Steak, Sugar Steak With Bourbon. Oven Baked Steak Fries Ally's Sweet and Savory Eats. bbq seasoning, salt, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, baking potatoes.
Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies step by step
- Assemble your cajun seasoning if you do not have any ready made. Lay down a sheet of tinfoil and spray it with cooking spray. Pat down your steak with paper towel and put on top of tinfoil, rub your seasoning into both sides and the edges then seal the tinfoil and let marinate in the seasoning for 3+ hours..
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Take seasoned steak out of the fridge and let it get to room temperature before cooking. Sear both sides of the steak on a hot grill/stove for 2 minutes a side then cook in oven for 15 minutes. Wrap steak in tinfoil again and cook for an additional 10+ minutes (depending on how well you want your steak cooked).
- Chop up all of your vegetables. While steak is cooking, melt butter and pour over top of vegetables in a microwave safe steaming bowl. Mix in the butter so it covers everything then steam the veggies in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Add extra cajun seasoning to the veggies if desired..
- Remove your steak from the oven and veggies from the microwave. Let both rest for at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
Oven Baked Steak Fries Eazy Peazy Mealz. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. You can cook the steak and all your favorite veggies in one pan. I used broccoli, red peppers, onion, and par-boiled potatoes. Bring back the tray and push vegetables to the side to make room for the steak.