Crispy Deep fried pickles.
You can have Crispy Deep fried pickles using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Deep fried pickles
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of creamy Dill dressing and dip mix clubhouse brand or other.
- It’s 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of panko.
- It’s 15 of pickles – 6 large slices or 12 to 15 small.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 pinch of fresh Dill or parsley fkakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pickle juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
Crispy Deep fried pickles instructions
- Mix 2 cups of panko and flour in a dry ingredients bowl then add the cayenne the creamy Dill mix and parsley fkakes as well ands the salt and pepper set aside….
- Now in seperate bowl mix the water, pickle juice, 2 cups of flour, baking powder, and whisk well…
- Now dip pickles whole or sliced into wet badder then dip into dry mix and place on baking sheet until all are cover evenly with breading….
- Heat up deep fryer and place pickles in freezer until fryer is heated …. once heated place the pickles in basket and cook till golden Browne serve with creamy buttermilk ranch or Dill pickle dip and enjoy! !!.