Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Make meatballs of appropriate size and place them on top of mushrooms. These Asian style teriyaki burger stuffed mushrooms will certainly do the trick!
See great recipes for Cream cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms too! Heat olive oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Grilled Pineapple Portabella Mushroom Teriyaki Burger I've been craving a good cheeseburger lately – something a little different. You can have Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 8-10 of medium to large size button mushrooms stems removed and wiped clean with a paper towel.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ground turkey (or the meat of your choice).
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of teriyaki sauce or to taste.
- It’s 3 Tablespoon of minced onion.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of corn starch.
- You need 5 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It’s 3-4 slices of cheddar cheese cut into 4 pieces each.
So this weekend I whooped up a teriyaki burger, with a Hawaiian style grilled pineapple and portabella teriyaki sauce topping to make this burger sing! In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, yellow mustard and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and stir until fully combined. Place the buns sprayed side down over hot coals ever so briefly, just enough to achieve a light toasting then paint the buns with the teriyaki wasabi aioli , dust the now teriyaki portobello burgers with chopped chives or scallions, and sprinkle with poppy seeds: Go meatless with these Grilled Teriyaki Portobello Burgers!
Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Marinate the ground meat with teriyaki sauce, onion, black pepper, and corn starch for about 30 minutes..
- Clean the mushrooms with a paper towel and set aside..
- Make meatballs of appropriate size and place them on top of mushrooms. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes until the temperature reaches 165F (74F)..
- Stack 2-3 pieces of cheese over the ground meat, place half a piece of tomato on top and insert a toothpick through the combination. Air fry at 360F (180C) for 2 minutes until the cheese melts..
- Drizzle some teriyaki sauce over the stuffed mushrooms to serve..
Juicy grilled teriyaki glazed portobello mushrooms are topped with grilled onion and pineapple, extra teriyaki sauce and sprouts! Wrap this burger in butter lettuce leaves or bun of your choice with a smear of the most amazing honey wasabi mayo! Wipe mushrooms gently with a moist paper towel to remove any remaining debris then transfer to a wide, shallow baking dish along with the pineapple rings. In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, teriyaki marinade and French-fried onions. In a large skillet, saute onions in teriyaki sauce until tender.