Italian Cream Cake.
You can cook Italian Cream Cake using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Cream Cake
- You need 1 box of white cake mix.
- Prepare 1 (3.4 box) of vanilla pudding.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbs of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 2 cups of coconut flakes.
- Prepare of Icing.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of powder sugar.
- You need 1 cup of crushed pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut flakes.
Italian Cream Cake step by step
- Pre heat oven 350. Beat the first 8 ingredients at medium speed till will mixed 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in pecans and coconut. Pour into a greased bundt pan..
- Bake 40 minutes or until sticking a tooth pick in and come out dry. Cool 10 minutes until removing from pan..
- Icing. For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low and gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Now add pecans & coconut and mix for another minute. Spread onto cooled cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days!.