Delicious butter herb pork tenderloin. This Baked Pork Tenderloin will be BEST you ever have! It's outrageously juicy, bursting with flavor and so easy! This Baked Pork Tenderloin recipe is melt-in-your-mouth-tender and dripping with buttery garlic herb flavor.
These sliced, cooked pork tenderloin medallions gain flavor from the flavorful mustard and herb butter. Hooray for herbs, the best way to add loads of flavor and no fat to food. Add the pork tenderloins and turn to coat with the marinade. You can cook Delicious butter herb pork tenderloin using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious butter herb pork tenderloin
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sea salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- It’s 2 lb of pork tenderloin.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, sliced into 4-6 pats.
- It’s 2 tbsp of diced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried sage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 4 of potatoes diced.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag. Pork tenderloin is seared and baked in a garlic butter sauce for a perfectly tender baked pork tenderloin dinner that will have you wanting to Pork tenderloin is seasoned with a little salt, pepper, and herbs and then seared and baked in a garlic butter. It's simple, but it's absolutely delicious! Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin is flavorful, simple, and elegant main dish that works just as well for a weeknight dinner as it is for special dinner guests.
Delicious butter herb pork tenderloin instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil..
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, basil, oregano, thyme, parsley, and sage. Set aside..
- Generously season meat with salt and pepper. In a large pan, heat oil until shimmery. Add meat to pan, and cook on all sides until dark golden brown..
- Transfer meat and add potatoes to baking sheet. Generously coat with herb mix. Place pats of butter on top of the pork..
- Wrap in foil, bake until meat is 150 degrees internally at the widest, thickest part of the tenderloin (about 40-45 minutes.).
- When pork has come to temperature, remove and let rest, tented with foil, for at least five minutes to lock in juices. Slice against the grain and serve immediately..
I used my Herb Roasted Pork Loin and Balsamic Roasted Vegetables as meal prep this week! All Reviews for Garlic Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin. I have never made a pork tenderloin, and now that I have, I don't think I will make one any other way. Lay two Subscribe to my channel on YouTube for delicious and tasty cooking videos. Fast dinners don't come together much quicker than this garlic and herb rubbed pork tenderloin recipe that's seared on the stove then finished in the.