Asian Fusion Air-Fried Pork. Great recipe for Asian Fusion Air-Fried Pork. Mostly Korean-style but with a little mix and match, it is a fusion of Chinese and Korean (as far as I know) kind of pork dish. It's a little sweet, spicy and full of flavor!
Justin Warner makes a sweet and tangy Korean Barbecue Meatloaf, while. See great recipes for Smothered beef cutlets, Asian Fusion Air-Fried Pork too! The marinade sauce recipe contains soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, rice vinegar and black pepper. You can have Asian Fusion Air-Fried Pork using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Fusion Air-Fried Pork
- You need of [Marinade].
- You need of Pork cutlets.
- Prepare 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chicken powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black / white pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Korean spicy BBQ sauce (marinade).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Korean beef bulgogi marinade.
- You need of [To Cook].
- You need 1.5 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of sesame seed oil (optional).
- Prepare of salt, pepper, sugar (to taste).
And loving fusion cuisine as I do, I came home and concocted my own Asian Fusion Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos. I cooked the pork in the crockpot rather blandly, to keep the kids happy. Pour soy sauce mixture over chops. Drain the Pork Belly well of excess water, and pat it dry.
Asian Fusion Air-Fried Pork step by step
- Put together above-mentioned marinade and mix into a sauce. Marinade pork cutlets for at least 20 minutes to overnight. You can get the marinades from Asian market or the Korean section of your supermarket.
- Air-Fry : Cover pork with a cooking oil (to prevent them from sticking together), add a little bit of water at the bottom of air-fryer if you want a little bit of sauce or juice. Pop the cutlets into the air-fryer for 15 minutes at 150 degrees; toss it around; air-fry for another 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through. Put into a plate and pour sauce at the bottom back into the bowl and toss the pork..
- Stove : Add cooking oil into wok or pan and cook pork cutlets for approximately 5 to 8 minutes, tossing around frequently to make sure that they don't steam over or burn..
- Chop up spring onions and sprinkle on top. (optional) If using sesame seed oil, add it to the dish and toss around before serving..
Cut a few slits in the meat (not the Rind side) so that the seasoning can be well distributed. Boneless pork chops cooked to perfection in the air fryer. This recipe is super simple and you couldn't ask for a more tender and juicy pork chop. Use a knife to scrape away any impurities and hair from the pork belly. Mix together all the ingredients except cornstarch and oil and pour over pork.