For Valentine's Day Rich Truffles.
You can have For Valentine's Day Rich Truffles using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of For Valentine's Day Rich Truffles
- It’s of Couverture chocolate (sweet).
- You need of heavy Whipping cream.
- Prepare of Mizuame.
- It’s of Brandy.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
For Valentine's Day Rich Truffles instructions
- Finely chop up the chocolate. Line the mold with a sheet of parchment paper (or plastic wrap)..
- Heat the whipping cream and mizuame in a pot. Turn the heat off when it's just about to boil. Pour it over the bowl from Step 1. Fold in with a rubber spatula..
- When cooled, add the brandy. Pour into the mold from Step 1. Chill in the fridge to harden..
- When hardened, cut the chocolate into desired sizes. Use a tea strainer to coat with the cocoa powder..
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler if it's difficult to melt in Step 2. Please adjust the amount of brandy to your taste..