Classic Paleo Turkey Burgers. Cookouts just wouldn't be the same without a good burger. But burgers shouldn't be reserved only for summer picnics; they also make an easy go-to dinner during the week. When in doubt, go with a classic!
HOW TO MAKE PALEO TURKEY BURGERS. These paleo turkey burgers get combined with two whole portobello mushrooms, a bell pepper, and half a sweet onion to create a flavor-packed, moist and tender burger experience. Juicy and delicious, these Paleo Turkey Burgers will please any meat lover! You can cook Classic Paleo Turkey Burgers using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic Paleo Turkey Burgers
- It’s 1 lb. of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- You need Pinch of cayenne.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, chopped.
Seasoned with spices and topped with lettuce and tomato for a classic burger without any added carbs. And the portobello "bun" will help keep you full for hours! Top your Paleo turkey burger with your favorite Paleo condiments and get the party started! There are plenty of flavorful options for Paleo burgers that will make you forget the bun.
Classic Paleo Turkey Burgers instructions
- Add the ground turkey, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper, coriander, cayenne, and green onions to a large bowl and stir to combine. Use your hands to form into burger patties..
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat and cook the burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve the burgers over sliced tomato, spinach, and avocado..
- Servings: 4-6 burgers.
Turkey burgers are a slightly healthier option for weeknight dinners. Turkey burgers have an advantage over beef burgers in that they are a little lower in calories and fat. Most diets would reserve your burger to a free day or a cheat meal, but with Paleo as long as you use authorized ingredients, you're in the clear. But I want to show that Paleo burgers do not have to be boring pieces of meat covered in ketchup. There are plenty of flavorful options for Paleo burgers that will make you forget the bun.