Cuba Meets Indian Curry.
You can have Cuba Meets Indian Curry using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cuba Meets Indian Curry
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Complete Seasoning.
- You need 3/4 cup of Water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Whole Grain Couscous.
- You need 1 pinch of Sea Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chopped Chives.
Cuba Meets Indian Curry instructions
- Combine cumin, curry powder, complete seasoning and salt with water and let boil on high. Add couscous and allow to boil for 30 seconds and reduce heat to medium heat. Continue to fluff the couscous with the fork until all water has been absorbed. Place couscous on serving dish..
- Spray frying pan with non stick spray and set stove to low heat. Crack two eggs into the frying pan and cover with lid for 5 minutes or until egg yolk gets covered in white. When egg yolks have developed white cover turn into high heat and flip egg over for 30 seconds and serve egg yolk side up over couscous. Slightly pierce the egg so yolk runs over. Top with chives..