Baby Bok Choy One Pot Rice. Sometimes the simplest things are the best things. This Garlic Bok Choy Recipe- totally simple, easy, and delicious- is made with just a handful of ingredients including ginger, garlic, and soy sauce. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Add bok choy, cut side down. Close lid and cook for five minutes. Optional: Flip and cook for another two minutes. You can have Baby Bok Choy One Pot Rice using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baby Bok Choy One Pot Rice
- You need 2 Cups of Chopped Organic Baby Bok Choy.
- It’s 2 Cups of Brown Rice.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Use tongs to remove grilled baby bok choy and serve immediately. Drizzle remaining sauce from original bowl over bok choy if you choose. Teriyaki Salmon with Baby Bok Choy is fast, flavorful and tasty, perfect for busy weeknights. Tender chicken thighs bathed in a delicious sticky apricot ginger sauce, easily prepared in the instant pot with steamed baby bok choy.
Baby Bok Choy One Pot Rice instructions
- Rinse the brown rice.
- Put the brown rice into the rice cooker.
- Add 2 1/2 cups water to the rice and start cooking.
- Right after the rice is done cooking and the warm button is ON, add chopped Baby Bok Choy, Salt and Pepper to the rice and mix them well.
- Cover the lid and let it cook/warm for about 10 minutes.
- Done and Enjoy.
It is all about those thighs! I have officially stopped purchasing chicken breast and have a freezer stocked with chicken thighs, thanks to this Instant Pot. Nestle chicken, skin side up, in rice mixture; bring to a boil over high. Taste the noodles and season with a little salt if needed. Ladle the noodles and broth into bowls and serve garnished with chopped cilantro and peanuts, a drizzle of Sriracha if you love heat, and lime wedges.