Charlie Chan Pasta. Yellow Cab's Charlie Chan Chicken Pasta. I remember this especially because we got into a stubborn argument on what to order. I was convinced that spaghetti and meatballs would trump this Charlie Chan […] For my second post I am sharing my recipe for Yellow Cab's Charlie Chan Pasta…I've tried this dish back in the Philippines two years ago when my friend Lorna treated me for lunch at Yellow Cab.
A lot of people said that this is the best pasta on Yellow Cab's menu, I couldn't agree more as it. A lot of people have been saying that I should try this pasta on Yellow Cab's menu. Right after I did, I said to myself that I will try to cook and replicate this as I have tasted. You can have Charlie Chan Pasta using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Charlie Chan Pasta
- It’s 500 g of spaghetti pasta.
- You need 1 of whole chicken breast, cubed.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanuts, choppe.
- It’s of spring onions, chopped.
- It’s 10 pcs of asparagus, sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili garlic sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
Charlie chan pasta awesome nice pizza, nice small bites ,and Charlie chan pasta is great the bigger the order the better, great ice cream too ,ladies love it, nice sola drinks (ice tea).place is good and you can see work done and nice staff ,I tried it first in medical city area ,friendly staff. good for family ,quick food and take away Charlie Chan Pasta Spaghetti with chicken, mushrooms and peanuts coated in a sticky, sweet and spicy sauce – a unique combination of flavours that come together creating a noodle dish that is full of flavour. Charlie Chan Chicken pasta is a recipe by Yellow Cab Pizza Co. It is a sweet and spicy type of pasta. I'm not sure why they named it after a fictional character but they may have done so because of this pasta's Chinese ingredients.
Charlie Chan Pasta instructions
- In a bowl combine all sauce ingredients together. Set aside..
- In a wok add peanut oil then sauté onions and garlic. In a separate pan, stir fry the asparagus until cooked..
- Add the chicken then stir fry until chicken is cooked..
- Add in the cooked pasta in the wok, stir fry for a minute..
- Pour sauce and add the peanuts, mix well then continue to stir fry for 3-4 minutes..
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and asparagus then serve..
Its creators may have wanted to emphasize that origin. Charlie Chan Chicken Pasta from Yellowcab is my favorite. 😀 I'm from Manila by the way, and Yellowcab is just around the corner. 🙂 The real Charlie Chan had more color into it though, darker. Shrimp and some Shitake mushrooms can also be put in! Yellow Cab serves more than just pizza. They've got ice cream, chicken wings, and pasta dishes, too.