Guacamole. Show Your Food What It's Missing With The Perfect Balance Of Flavor & Spice. Get I Know The Guacamole Is Extra delivered to your door. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery.
It is super simple, healthy, and so delicious. I promise you that anyone can make this! I could eat guacamole every day. You can cook Guacamole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guacamole
- You need 3 of avocados.
- You need 2/3 of large tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic salt (salt to liking).
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro as garnish.
- You need of S&P to your liking.
Tell me you're on board with daily guacamole, too? Guacamole is one of those appetizers that we love to change up and make our own, but this recipe has a great balance of everything you'd expect to see in great guacamole. There's spice from jalapeños, tang from lemon or lime juice and extra flavor from add-ins like garlic, red onion and cilantro. Destone the avocados and scoop the flesh onto the board.
- Carefully cut, discard the seed, then scoop out and place mesocarp of avocado into a bowl. Finely cut the tomatoes into small even pieces. Evenly dice the onion into small pieces. Cut the lime into 4-5 slices..
- Place tomatoes and avocado into a bowl. Crush with a fork until consistency is of your liking. Combine ingredients: Onion, garlic, garlic powder, garlic salt, and mix. Add S&P and mix more. Lastly, add the lime and again mix one more time..
Start chopping it all together until fine and well combined. In addition to its use in modern Mexican cuisine, it has become part of international and American cuisine as a dip, condiment and salad ingredient. Place the avocado pulp and lime juice in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine. Add the salt, cumin and cayenne and mash using a potato masher, leaving some larger chunks for texture. Get your chips ready for the best guacamole recipes including the classic avocado dip or even a spicy mango version..