Chicken, Potato & Green Beans Oven Style. Chicken Potato Bake – Potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil and baked to a golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs. This really easy chicken thighs recipe with potatoes is a family favorite! Its my go-to recipe for when I need no-fuss, quick dinner ideas Season the chicken with salt and drizzle with the garlic mixture.
The chicken breasts, potatoes and vegetables are seasoned with zesty Italian spices and baked in a single dish for a simple, flavorful and hearty meal that suits your busy schedule. Place chicken into a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. It is very simple to make, because you just throw together the seasoned chicken and potatoes in the oven for a delicious and hearty meal. You can cook Chicken, Potato & Green Beans Oven Style using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, Potato & Green Beans Oven Style
- It’s 6 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 3 lb of bag small potatoes.
- Prepare of Green Beans or any other vegetable.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Seasonings.
The Ranch seasoning adds the perfect flavor to the crispy chicken and potatoes. The chicken is so delicious and the potatoes complete the meal. Crisp-tender chicken baked to absolute perfection with potatoes and spinach. It's been an amazing week, but it's time to get home so that I can burn off all these croissants, macarons, baguettes, hot chocolate, and falafels.
Chicken, Potato & Green Beans Oven Style step by step
- Coat bottom of baking dish with Olive Oil.
- Wash, peel & cube potatoes. Set aside..
- Rinse & trim chicken breast. Line across center of baking dish..
- Add potatoes to sides of chicken. Pour melted butter over chicken & potatoes. Season with desired seasonings. Add green beans to top. You can replace green beans with desired vegetables. Might need to adjust cooking time depending on what you use decide to use..
- Cover with foil & bake 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. Take foil off and bake an additional 15-20 minutes. Check chicken to make sure it's cooked all the way through before serving..
The secret is in the lemon-garlic sauce which doubles up as a marinade. Whether you choose to marinate the chicken for a couple of hours (I usually don't) or cook it right away, the flavors will surprise you in the best way possible. One Pot Spanish Chicken and Potatoes is a warm, comforting, fragrant, and humble dinner recipe that features (besides the obvious – chicken and potatoes) fresh tomatoes, eggplants, onions, garlic, and olive oil. The building blocks of the whole meal are chicken and potatoes, as in that's what's going to make you feel extremely satisfied. After you try this Instant Pot Chicken and Potatoes, be sure to try Instant Pot Chicken Marsala (so good. so creamy.) and then whip up Best Ever Baked Teriyaki Chicken, Three Cheese Stuffed Balsamic Chicken, and Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan.