Oven Lemon Salmon. Cut salmon into four equal portions. Maple Salmon "So easy to make, but so reliably good. Baked Dijon Salmon "I love salmon, but I knew it would take some coaxing to get my girlfriend to eat fish.
Toss with the extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper and spread out evenly on a parchment lined baking. While it melts, combine everything else except the fish in a pie pan. Dip the fish around in the melted butter. You can cook Oven Lemon Salmon using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Lemon Salmon
- It’s of Baking mold.
- Prepare of Aluminum foil.
- It’s of Salmon.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s Half of medium-sized sliced onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of chives.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of thin sliced garlic clove.
Using garlic butter and lemon to create the sauce adds an amazing depth of flavor. Place salmon on prepared baking sheet, skin-side up. A healthy and easy recipe Recetas del Señor Señor Directions. Toss with melted butter and green onions; spread evenly.
Oven Lemon Salmon instructions
- Pre-heat the oven at 400°F..
- 15 mins Prep. To cut all your ingredients and season the salmon. I used juice of the lemons previously squeezed..
- Butter the baking mold, use Italian seasoning, salt and pepper as you like. And add the garlic, onions, chives, parsley and the lemon juice..
- Cover your baking mold with aluminum foil and place into the oven for 30 minutes..
- This should be the result. You can combine your salmon with jasmine rice, pasta, mashed potato or salad..
Proven Winners searches the world to bring you vibrant flowering annuals, perennials and shrubs that deliver the most beautiful garden performance. When you grow Proven Winners, you'll surely fall in love. Oven Roasted Asparagus with Garlic, Lemon and Parmesan. Today I wanted to share with you my favorite spring side dish. Place back on the heat for a few seconds, removed and continue to.