You can have Pickle Cucumbers using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pickle Cucumbers
- You need of Cucumbers or pickle cucumbers (you can use either.. I prefer the smaller cucumbers because they are crunchier, even when cooked).
- It’s to taste of Garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Sesame oil (optional).
Pickle Cucumbers instructions
- Cut your cucumber of choice into chunks..
- I like to use a LOT of garlic, but you can use however much you like. If it's not enough this time around, make it again next week and add more garlic. :).
- Put your oil of choice in the pan and add in the cut up garlic. Medium heat..
- When garlic is "dancing" in the pan, add in cucumbers..
- Add some salt and if you want, a dash of sesame oil. You can also forgo the garlic and just use sesame oil..
- In maybe 3-4 min, taste test the cucumber. Make sure it's not still raw, but that it's still crunchy and salty/sesame-y enough. Adjust as needed..
- Sounds weird to cook cucumber, but my friends are big fans!.