Oven Baked BBQ pork chops. Easy oven baked barbecue pork chops! In this post we're making oven baked barbecue pork chops. This recipe is super easy to whip up, and these barbecue pork chops are perfect during the busy week.
Oven baked bbq pork chops are a no frills but tasty meal. I remember having this quite a bit growing up. The oven method doesn't require too much tending while cooking. You can have Oven Baked BBQ pork chops using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked BBQ pork chops
- Prepare 4 of thick cut pork chops.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare of RUB – 1 tsp each salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
Easy Baked BBQ Pork Chops Easy Baked BBQ Pork Chops. Easy Oven Barbecued Pork Chops make an easy meal with hardly any clean-up. The pork chops get flipped over and basted towards the end of the cooking time and if desired, give them a quick broil at the end to caramelize and thicken the sauce some. Another time-saving baked pork chop recipe is saucy baked pork chops with ranch sauce where ranch dressing mix and mustard add a delicious flavor.
Oven Baked BBQ pork chops step by step
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium to high heat..
- Mix together RUB ingredients and rub into all sides of pork chops..
- Sear each side of pork chop (about 30 seconds on each side in HOT pan).
- Pour 1/2 of the BBQ sauce in roasting pan. Put seared chops on top of sauce. Cover chops with remaining sauce..
- Cover. Bake at 325F for 45 minutes..
- Flip chops and continue cooking 15-20 minutes..
- Serving with a cheesy side always seems to be the perfect pairing!.
You'll find that these baked pork chops use staple ingredients, and I'm betting you already have all or most of these on hand. Pork Chops; Onions; Barbecue Sauce; Basic Spices (to create a delicious, flavorful rub) Since the pork chops are thinly cut and boneless, they cook very quickly, making them perfect for nights when you don't have much time to get. Tender Oven Baked Bbq Pork Chops Boneless. I've cooked pork chops on the grill, in the crockpot and on the stove. Oven Baked Pork Chops are my go-to.