Shrimp in the oven. The easiest way to cook shrimp — pop it in the oven! One of my favorite walk-in-the-door meals is shrimp, roasted until hot and juicy, tossed over a quick bowl of pasta or shredded zucchini. The beautiful thing about shrimp is that, even if you're starting from frozen, they don't take but a few minutes to cook.
Oven Baked Shrimp Recipe with a Simple Sauce This recipe is proof that it really doesn't take much to make an impressive and incredibly satisfying dinner. This shrimp is brimming with bright fresh flavor and with this oven baked method your shrimp will end with a perfect final texture. Oven roasted shrimp is a recipe that is easy to prepare for a quick appetizer or dinner. You can have Shrimp in the oven using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp in the oven
- You need 2 of table spoon soya sauce.
- You need 500 gm of large shrimp.
- You need 3 of gloves of garlic or garlic powder.
- You need pinch of Italian spices.
- It’s pinch of coriander powder.
- You need pinch of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 of table spoon lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of table spoon olive oil.
- You need 3 of dried red pepper.
- Prepare 2 stick of cinnamon.
- You need pinch of crashsed black pepper.
- You need of As you like green onion.
- You need slice of add some lemon.
Hot & juicy shrimp baked in the oven come out perfectly every time. Enjoy with just salt & pepper, or serve with your favorite cocktail sauce! I love shrimp, it is probably my favorite food. I decided to try baking it in a marinade to see if it was as good as grilled and was pleased with the results.
Shrimp in the oven step by step
- Clean the shrimp open the back with scissors and devein the shrimp..
- Marinate shrimp in the soya sauce, oil,lemon juice and spices..
- Add lemon slice, red pepper and put in the oven for 200 degree until it colour change to red.
- Serve with salad and rice if want..
It was very quick, easy and delicious. I hope you try this way when you are hungry for delicious seafood. To make the prep even easier, check the grocery store for raw shrimp that are already peeled and deveined. And if you can't find raw, pre-prepped shrimp, don't discount frozen shrimp. They'll cook up tastier than the market's already-cooked shrimp.