Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce. These green beans are roasted until blistered, and then drizzled with a garlic soy glaze. It is fuss free and can be prepared ahead of time. I promise you these beans are so flavorful and addictive, that you can even serve them as a main dish over steamed rice.
Divide the oyster sauce mixture between the skillets. In this Best Ever Oven Roasted Green Beans recipe fresh green beans are oven-roasted with olive oil, lemon, garlic, and capers. Fancy enough for a holiday meal, easy enough for a weeknight side dish! You can cook Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce
- Prepare 1 pound of green beans washed, dried, stems removed.
- Prepare 1.5 Tablespoons of oil.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of honey (you can also use agave syrup or plain sugar in the same ratio).
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of water.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
Today's post might be a little controversial. Combine oyster sauce, Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, and sugar in a small bowl. Dry green beans thoroughly with a paper towel. Turn to medium or medium low heat.
Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 425F/218C..
- On a sheet pan or baking sheet, toss the green beans with the 1.5 Tablespoons oil to thoroughly coat each green bean and spread evenly in a single layer..
- Roast green beans for 8 minutes on middle rack of oven. While you're waiting, combine sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir to mix thoroughly..
- After 8 minutes, take the beans out of the oven, pour the sauce over them, and gently stir to coat. Make sure to put the beans back in a single layer..
- Put the beans back on the top rack of the oven and roast another 4 minutes..
- Serve beans on a platter with the remaining sauce drizzled on top. Toasted sesame seeds are a great garnish for the dish if you've got them..
- Enjoy! :).
Stir green beans to coat them well with oil. Pat green beans dry with paper towels if necessary; spread onto a jellyroll pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Use your fingers to coat beans evenly with olive oil and spread them out so they don't overlap. Ingredients for dry fried green beans.