Beef biryani. Amazing Beef Biryani recipe just in time for the perfect occasion. Now impress the guests with your cooking skills. #HappyCookingToYou. Heat oil in a pan, add whole spices and let it cook unless it makes a noise.
Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. This delicious beef biryani is great for freezing – just be sure to allow everything to cool first. Beef Biryani is super easy to make and while it may seem many steps are involved, I can guarantee you that they're all totally worth it. You can have Beef biryani using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef biryani
- Prepare 1/2 kg of basmati rice (soaked 30 minute and boil).
- It’s 1/2 kg of beef mix boti.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- It’s 2 of large piyaz sliced cut.
- It’s 2,1 of /2 tbspn g.g paste.
- It’s 2 of large timatar.
- You need 1,1 of /2 cup pani.
- It’s 1 of tblspn lal mirch.
- It’s 1/2 of tspn haldi.
- It’s 1 of tblspn dhaniya powdr.
- You need 1/4 of tspn javitri.
- You need 1/4 of tspn jaifal.
- You need 1 of tblspn kashmiri lal mirch.
- Prepare 1,1 of /2 tblspn namak.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn sabit kali mirch.
- You need 1 of badiyan ka bhool.
- You need 1 of bari elachi.
- You need 4,5 of hari elachi.
- It’s 4,5 of loung.
- Prepare 2 stick of darcheni.
- It’s 1 of tez paat.
- You need 1/2 cup of dahi.
- It’s 3 of tblspn lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 bunch of hara dhaniya.
- Prepare of Lemon sliced.
- You need 1 of medium size Timatar.
- It’s 2,1 of /2 tblspn kewra water.
- You need 1/4 of tspn zardy ka rang.
So let's get down to making Beef biryani step by step, shall we? Serve hot, topped with beef masala/gravy and garnished with more fried onions, chopped coriander W/Salaam, actually biryani is W/Salaam, actually biryani is not ALWAYS layered. 🙂 It depends on. This beef biryani is pretty simple to make, similar to my mutton biryani. But it has a unique taste and a little spicy too.
Beef biryani instructions
- Ek pot mein oil or piyaz dal l golden brown kar lein or adhi fry piyaz alag kar lein baki fry piyaz mein beef dal dein gosht ka rang tabdeel hone tak mix karen.
- Ab g.g paste dal kar 2 minute ke liye achi tarah mix karen dhak kar halki anch per 5 minute ke liye paka lein timatar dal achi tarah mix karein.
- Ab pani shamil karein orc ubal aane ke baad dhak dein halki anch per gosht gal janay tak paka lein (approx 1hour) lal mirch powdr, haldi powdr,dhaniya powdr,javtri,jaifal powdr khasmiri lal mirch powdr,namak, sabit kali mirch, baadiyan ka phool,bari elachi,choti elachi, loung,darcheni, or tez paat dal ke achi tarah mix karen.
- 2-3 minute ke liye paka lein dahi dal l achi tarah mix karen lemon juice, or hara dhaniya dal ke achi tarah mix karen or oil alag hone tak pakaein or side py rakh dein.
- For assembling : alag pot mein boiled chawal beef gravy masala lemon timatar hara dhaniya or baki ke boiled chawal dal dein.
- Kewra water mein zardy ka rang dal ke mix karen or biryani ke uper dal dein dhak ke 8-10 minute ke liye dum per rakhen fried piyaz bi uper dal dein mazedar beef biryani tayar hai.
Making dum biryani is not at all difficult, the key thing is getting the rice cooked to. Beef biryani is a popular Indian and Pakistani dish that is fairly easy to make. Beef Biryani Recipe in Urdu & English. Beef Biryani recipe is one of the most beloved Pakistani recipe and there is restaurant or household that is virtually untouched by it. there are many other. In a large bowl, make spice mix: ground ginger, garlic powder.