Indian curry coconut soup. This simple and healthy dish inspired by Indian and Thai cuisines simmers vegetables in a coconut milk curry. It has a unique flavor combination that's not exactly traditional to either cuisine. Just about any veggies will do in this recipe; try adding spinach to get your greens or baby corn for an.
The Best Indian Coconut Soup Recipes on Yummly Indian Coconut Soup, Corn And Coconut Soup, Pumpkin And Coconut Soup. Carrot Curry Coconut Soup with Fried Rice CroutonsA Cozy Kitchen. You can have Indian curry coconut soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian curry coconut soup
- It’s 24 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 6 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 3 of carrots, shredded.
- It’s 2 of onions, grated.
- It’s 1 of apple, grated.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of cilantro.
This Indian Coconut Lentil Curry is full of flavor and can either be made in an Instant Pot or on the stove-top. Infused with fragrant Indian spices, this You could also just serve it as a soup! ONE thing that gives this creamy coconut lentil curry delicious texture are these Toasted Turmeric Coconut. This South Indian coconut curry is my favourite kind of curry.
Indian curry coconut soup instructions
- Sauté onion, garlic and ginger..
- Once slightly brown add veggies, apple and curry powder. Let simmer a few minutes then add broth. Bring to a boil..
- Whisk together tomato puree and coconut milk, add to pot. If it's too thick add more chicken broth..
- Simmer for at least 30 minutes. On a low heat the soup can sit for up to 4 hours..
- Before serving add a pinch of salt and pepper. Garnish with cilantro..
A lingering chilli kick is contrasted by soothing coconut that runs throughout the dish. EASY coconut curry with chickpeas and Indian spices. Naturally vegan + gluten-free; add vegetables like cauliflower or sweet potato. This easy, flavorful coconut chickpea curry is ready in no time and packed with flavor! Now with a recipe video, above the curry recipe below!