Garlicky Basil Mushrooms. In a large skillet, melt butter and add the garlic. Over medium heat saute garlic until soft and golden, stirring occasionally. Turning heat to medium high, add the mushrooms and continue to sauté and stir until softened.
Melt-in-your mouth garlic mushrooms can be enjoyed at breakfast (think Sheet Pan Full Breakfast With Garlic Butter Mushrooms), as a side to Roast Chicken, Pork Roast with Crackle or with a juicy Steakhouse Steak. They are so versatile, you can even stuff mushrooms inside chicken breasts! Or keep it simple and serve them on your toasts (or garlic bread). You can have Garlicky Basil Mushrooms using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlicky Basil Mushrooms
- You need 8-10 of medium-sized button mushrooms wiped clean and stem removed.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of salted butter melted.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of finely minced garlic.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of finely chopped basil.
Add garlic, allow to brown, then add mushrooms, basil, Salt& Pepper. Cook until the mushrooms are just tender. Add remaining butter and olive oil. When Pasta is cooked reheat the sauce add parsley.
Garlicky Basil Mushrooms step by step
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, minced garlic, and basil..
- To the top of the mushroom, make a few slices on the mushroom without cutting through. Roll the mushrooms in garlic butter and place them in a shallow pizza pan or on a sheet of aluminum foil..
- Spoon some garlic basil on top of each mushroom and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 6-8 minutes..
Pasta with Olive Oil, Garlic and Mushrooms. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Add another tablespoon of olive oil to the same, now empty, skillet. Cook, stirring, until mushrooms release liquid and reduce in volume and get soft, for about a minute or two. Stir in vegetable broth; season with salt and pepper, to taste.