Easy bruschetta. Try my recipe and say good bye to store bought bruschetta. Quick, delicious and a guaranteed crowd pleaser! Today, I have for you a super simple and easy bruschetta recipe that I've been making for years.
Perfect for summer parties, weeknight dinners, or even weekend brunch! Perfect for summer parties, weeknight dinners, or even weekend brunch! Make our simple tomato bruschetta as a classic Italian starter. You can cook Easy bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy bruschetta
- You need of French bread.
- You need of garlic flavor diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Chopped basil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil. This Bruschetta with Mozzarella is the perfect appetizer! The flavors are so fresh and it's easy to pull together in a pinch! The secret to giving this bruschetta with mozzarella a big punch of flavor is infusing the olive oil with the garlic then toasting the baguette in that olive oil!.
Easy bruschetta instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice French bread in into 2 inch pieces place bread pieces on a sheet pan or anything that you would use for oven cooking..
- In a bowl mix together all your ingredients. Tomatoes, minced garlic, olive oil, chopped basil, salt, pepper..
- Using a spoon, spoon on your mixed ingredients onto pieces of French bread..
- Baked in oven at 350 for 10 minutes..
While the garlic is cooking, you can chop the tomatoes, onion, basil, and mozzarella and combine it with. Arrange slices in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. It is seriously such an easy bruschetta recipe, but it's so yummy at the same time, which makes it the BEST! It is an appetizer that originates from Italy consisting of toasted bread topped with various things like tomatoes, vegetables, meat, or cheese. A super-easy and quick recipe for bruschetta.