Chocolate Delight (Sugar Free Option).
You can have Chocolate Delight (Sugar Free Option) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Delight (Sugar Free Option)
- It’s 1 cup of Self Rising Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Pecans.
- It’s 1 large of Cool Whip.
- You need 2 small of Instant Chocolate Pudding.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter, Softened.
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 3 cup of Cold Milk.
Chocolate Delight (Sugar Free Option) step by step
- For Sugar Free: 1. Substitute cool whip for light cool whip. 2. Substitute chocolate pudding for sugar free chocolate pudding. 3. Substitute powdered sugar for 4 packs of splenda..
- First Layer: Mix flour, butter, and nuts. Press into sprayed pan. Brown in oven and let cool..
- Second Layer: Mix cream cheese and 1 cup of cool whip with powdered sugar. Spread over crust..
- Third Layer: MIx pudding with 3 cups of milk. Beat until smooth. Spread over second layer..
- Fourth Layer: Top with remaining cool whip. Garnish with finely chopped pecans or chocolate shavings. Chill before serving..