Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Make this delicious cold pasta salad for your parties or potlucks! This creamy pasta salad is loaded with shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, green onions and crumbled potato chips.
Heck, it's even great just on Saturdays! This girl is not a huge fan of mayonnaise, so I wanted to come up with a creamy pasta salad that had a little bit more flare to it than other easy pasta salad. Chicken pasta salad bursting with cheddar, bacon, and ranch! You can have Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad
- It’s 3 cups of bow-tie pasta, uncooked.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 6 slices of cooked bacon, diced.
- It’s 2-3 of small tomatoes, seeded & diced.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of fresh broccoli, chopped.
- It’s 2/3 cup of red onions, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of black olives.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy ranch dressing.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2-1 teaspoon of oregano.
This easy pasta salad is going to be the hit of your next barbecue! I think I'm going to move south. Mostly just for the cold pasta salads. But, obviously, also because of the southern accents.
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta until al dente. Be careful not overcook. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool. Add drained pasta to a large bowl. Add in the bacon, broccoli, red onions, black olives, and tomatoes. essing in with the pasta mixture until well coated..
- Toss to combine. (you may need to add a tiny bit of water to moisten the pasta if it's too sticky to toss) In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, garlic and oregano. When ready to serve, mix the dressing.
- Serve immediately..
- Notes- when I made this I was low on ingredients so I substitute it for lettuce, and my kids don’t black olives so I left it out. I just used ranch because I have no mayo….
Let's Make It Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package, adding a generous tablespoon or so of kosher salt to the water as it cooks. When the pasta is tender, rinse well with cold water. One of my favorites is this bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad. This creamy, cold pasta salad is bursting with fresh ingredients like tomatoes, broccoli, crisp bacon, cheddar, olives and red onions. The ranch-mayo dressing is the perfect balance to provide flavor and creaminess without overpowering the other ingredients.