Asian sticky chicken. Sticky Asian Glazed Chicken is tender and juicy chicken coated in a sticky sweet Asian sauce. This meal is ready in just thirty minutes and the flavor is awesome! The sticky glaze sauce on the chicken is a favorite of ours.
Sweet, salty, crispy, sticky and a little bit spicy – it covers all the bases for one of these meals that everyone polishes off. Sticky Asian chicken thighs are glazed with a sweet, garlic-ginger sauce and served over a veggie-packed green rice in Rach's latest MYOTO (Make Your Own Take Out). Rach's Tip: Charred shishito or padron peppers sprinkled with flaky sea salt make a fun presentation piled on top of rice for this dish but it's not necessary. You can have Asian sticky chicken using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian sticky chicken
- You need 3 of chicken breasts, cut into small pieces.
- It’s 3 of eggs, whisked well.
- Prepare 3 cups of bread crumbs.
- It’s of Red chilli flakes.
- You need of Green onions sliced.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Sauce :.
- It’s 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of siracha.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves,minced finely.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger minced or grated finely.
Sweet, Sticky and Spicy Chicken Sweet, Sticky and Spicy Chicken. Tender chicken sauteed in a sticky sweet and tangy Asian sauce served with creamy coconut rice. I am all about fast dinners these days. Salty soy sauce, sweet brown sugar, and spicy garlic chili paste combine to make one of the easiest Asian-inspired marinades you can imagine.
Asian sticky chicken instructions
- Season the diced chicken with salt and pepper. Have the whisked eggs in one bowl and the breadcrumbs with chilli flakes in another. Dip the chicken in the egg and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Arrange them in an oven baking dish coated with oil and preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Bake the chicken pieces for 20mins..
- For the sauce, in a deep bottomed pan, add the sauce ingredients and mix well until it thickens on medium to high heat.
- Add the chicken pieces to the sauce and mix well..
- Season with green onions and sesame seeds..
- Enjoy with a side of plain rice or fried rice.
How to make Sticky Asian Chicken Thighs. Add oil to a large skillet and heat. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Once the pan is nice and hot add in the chicken skin side down. Asian Sticky Chicken Better than take out (and probably better for you), this recipe for Asian-inspired sticky chicken is a tasty twist on weeknight dinner.