Veg Manchurian Rice(Indo-chinese recipe). Manchurian Rice is an Indo Chinese dish. It's a fusion of Fried Rice and Manchurian. You guys have to try this out.
In this video, we will make Veg Manchurian which is a very famous Indo-Chinese Appetizer Recipe made in numerous styles. Today's version of this Manchuria is Dry in Restaurant Style, and it's a. Veg manchurian recipe dry & gravy – Learn how to make manchurian at home. You can have Veg Manchurian Rice(Indo-chinese recipe) using 32 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg Manchurian Rice(Indo-chinese recipe)
- Prepare of Manchurian Balls:.
- You need 1 cup of grated or finely chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of carrot.
- It’s 4 of red, orange peppers small finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of wheat flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumincoriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of For making rice:.
- You need 1 of big onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tomato ketchup or less as u like.
- It’s 1-1/2 tbsp of schezwan sauce as per taste.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger finely chopped.
- You need 6-7 of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 cups of sona masoori rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of Water.
- It’s of Whole garam masala spices:.
- You need 5-6 of cardamom.
- It’s 6-7 of cloves.
- You need 1 of Stone flower.
- Prepare 8-10 of Peppercorn.
- It’s 1 tsp of Shah jeera.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Spring onions chopped.
- It’s 15 of cashew nuts(optional).
Chinese vegetable manchurian is another popular dish from Indo-chinese cuisine. The term Manchuria refers to a region in North East china and people from that region were known as Manchus or manchurians. Prepared veg manchurian balls, chopped some veggies, boiled some rice and I was on my way to prepare a delicious – Veg manchurian rice recipe. This full flavored one pot meal is loaded with colorful combination of veggies, spicy sauces and veg manchurian balls.
Veg Manchurian Rice(Indo-chinese recipe) step by step
- Wash rice thoroughly and add the whole garam masala spices, salt and pour 3 cups of water to cook the rice..
- Mix all the machurian balls ingredients thoroughly and knead with little pressure so that it comes together well..
- Make small balls and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan to shallow fry or deep fry the manchurian balls and keep them on paper napkin..
- Take a pan which is big enough to mix rice in it..
- In the pan pour approx 2 tbsp oil.
- Add chopped onion, ginger and garlic; after frying a little add some salt..
- Let it fry well till the onions turn brown..
- Add soy sauce, ketchup and schezwan sauce to the pan.
- Let it cook for 2 minutes and add the manchurian balls.
- Let the manchurian balls get mixed well with the sauces for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add the cooked rice to it and mix well. Check for salt and add if necessary, also grind some pepper on top if u like.
- Garnish with spring onions, roasted cashew and serve hot..
- Note1: Add finely chopped green chillies along with onions, ginger &garlic, if u like it very spicy..
- Note2: If you prefer to use basmati rice, do not mind the water ratio given and cook following whichever process u know to get rice seperately without sticking..
- Note3: I used Indian traditional appam pan to fry the manchurian balls, good thing about this is it reduces the oil needed..
Veg Manchurian is one of the most popular Indo Chinese style dish and is a great dish to serve with fried rice or noodles. It's easy to make and restaurant like taste can be easily achieved at home. Here is how to make Veg Manchurian Recipe. Veg Manchurian Recipe, Learn how to make Veg Manchurian (absolutely delicious recipe of Veg Manchurian ingredients and cooking method) Veg Manchurian Recipe : A super delicious indo-chinese dish that will cater all your snack cravings and leave you wanting for more! This quick and easy dish is ideal for a party at home as well.