Special Daal Mix with Zeera rice.
You can have Special Daal Mix with Zeera rice using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Special Daal Mix with Zeera rice
- It’s of For daal :.
- You need 1 cup of chana daal (soaked for 1 hr).
- You need 3/4 cup of masoor daal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maash daal.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Water as required.
- It’s of For Tarka :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crushed coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red chilli flakes.
- It’s 3-4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 of medium tomato finely cut into cubes.
- It’s of Zeera rice :.
- It’s 1 glass of rice (soaked for 30 minutes).
- It’s 1 1/2 glass of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
Special Daal Mix with Zeera rice step by step
- Pressure cook the daal for about 8-10 mins, add water as desired and add salt and haldi..
- Now transfer the daal into a handi and cook till thickens. Keep mashing the daal every now and then..
- Get the tarka ready and top the daal with the tarka..
- For the rice take a wok and add ghee, cumin and salt to it..
- Saute for a minute and add water to it. After a boil, add rice..
- Cook on medium flame till the water is absorbed and only bubbles appear..
- Cover with lid and cook for 7 mins on low flame..
- Serve the daal with rice and additional sides like fries, nuggets, pickles, salad..