Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven. Great recipe for Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven. Banica or Banica is a traditional Bulgarian dish usually served for breakfast but it's very filling snack and can be consumed any time of the day. Some people use milk or yogurt both ways work.
Very easy to make and absolutely delicious 🙂 I hope you enjoy! Some people use milk or yogurt both ways work.. This is a very typical weekly meal for Bulgarians, it is a very quick, easy. You can cook Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven
- It’s 1 pack of thin phyllos.
- It’s 1 of yogurt or glass of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 grams of goat cheese -.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare half of pack butter.
- Prepare 1 glass of soda drink.
Table of contents : – Mexican pizza – Easy Pizza Base – Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach – Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza – Entire Vegetables Pizza – Cauliflower pizza crust – Broccoli pizza – Greek inspired Pita Pizza – Home made Pizza – Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven – No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe – Pizza. Great recipe for Carbonara with salami. Bacon and salami and when you add bit pepper it becomes very nice and spicy. Bulgarian Banitsa ( phylo pastry – eggs – feta cheese – bacon ) KEKA'S OVEN..
Quick and easy Bulgarian Banica in a pizza oven step by step
- Mix in a large bowl the eggs and cheese, along with the yogurt and the soda. Preheat the oven.Put some butter on the oven's pan.
- Take a list of the phyllos. If they are extra thin take two. Spread it along the pan..
- Add some oil with a cooking brush and then add little of the mixture.
- Repeat step 3 until the phyllos are over. To make it taste better put all the rest of the mixture on top of it..
- Put on the cover of the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Goes well with yogurt drink :-).
DIY Cheap Exercise Ball Pizza Oven – Duration:. Bulgarian Banitsa Easy & Twisted ! Баница ! Building & DIY expert Craig Phillips shows you how to build your own brick barbecue. Today is another cold winter day on the homestead and perfect for some hot soup and homemade bread. Today we are showing you how to make this amazing crunchy no knead bread.