Jhatpat chicken pulav one pot meal. A delicious combination of rice, chickpeas, with vegetables. This is a great, hearty, and healthy meal, a one dish or one pot meal. I have added a new type of biryani to my recipes since before I landed on this page I was aware of chicken and vegetable biryani.
I have the Instructions for regular pot, instant pot & pressure cooker. Hi made chicken pulav as per ur receipe and it was yummmmm. Change the Instant Pot setting to manual high pressure. You can cook Jhatpat chicken pulav one pot meal using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jhatpat chicken pulav one pot meal
- Prepare 400 gm of Chicken.
- It’s 400 gm of Rice (soaked 30 minutes).
- You need 200 gm of Curd.
- Prepare 2 of Onion sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chilli crush.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chilli slit.
- You need 1 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare of Whole spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Shah zeera(cumin seeds) and.
- You need 1 of Black cardamom.
- It’s 3-4 of Green cardamom.
- Prepare of Cinnamon sticks 1 inch.
- It’s 4-5 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 5-6 of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ghee (optional).
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fennel powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and chilli powder.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix together with the chicken. Less dishes, but a meal with maximum flavor! This Chicken with Orzo and Olives simmers together in one skillet for maximum flavor and minimum cleanup. I loved these one pot meal recipes.
Jhatpat chicken pulav one pot meal instructions
- Heat ghee and oil in a pressure cooker add all whole spice,after 30 second add sliced onions.saute onion become transparent..
- Add chicken cook 2 to 3 minutes.add ginger garlic paste, crush green chilli,cumin powder and salt.stir properly,add curd and give a good mix and cook 5 to six minutes..
- Add coriander and fennel seeds powder and slit green chill. And cook 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add rice and water according to your rice quality.add 1 tsp salt.close the lid.give 1 whistle on high flame and 3 whistle on low flame.turn off the flame.your jhatpat chicken pulav is ready serve with salad or rita of your choice..
Your recipes are quite simple and easy to understand and make. i totally enjoyed making Pastalaya for my kids in no. One Pot Chicken, Rice, and Vegetables. Everything you need for a complete meal in one pot. Get the recipe from Live Simply. You can always find us by the cheese.