Pineapple Muzaffar Pineapple Zarda.
You can have Pineapple Muzaffar Pineapple Zarda using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Muzaffar Pineapple Zarda
- It’s 1 cup of basmati rice, soaked for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple chopped.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need 6 of green elaichi.
- It’s 3 of cloves.
- You need 1 inch of piece dalchini.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of zaiphal powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of yellow food colour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red food colour.
- It’s 2 tsp of kewra.
- You need as needed of desi ghee.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of raisins.
- You need 2 tbsp of badam blanched and peeled.
- You need 2 tbsp of pista blanched and peeled.
- It’s 1 tbsp of charoli.
- You need 1 tbsp of badam slivers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pista slivers.
- You need 1 of generous pinch kesar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mawa.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Pineapple Muzaffar Pineapple Zarda instructions
- In a vessel bring the water to a boil. To this add yellow and red food colour, 3 elaichi, salt and kewra. Add the soaked rice and cook till it is 90% done. Strain and set aside..
- Heat ghee in a vessel. Add elaichi, cloves, dalchini and saute for a few minutes. Add the rice and roast for 3 to 4 minutes. Now add the sugar and mix well with light hands. Add the blanched nuts and raisins, pineapple, zaiphal and kesar. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Once the rice seems to be soaking up the sugar syrup cover and put on simmer on a tawa for 10 minutes..
- Lastly add the Mawa and badam and pista slivers and mix well. Enjoy the Pineapple Muzaffar warm..